Friday-Saturday, Feb. 26-27
Stay@HOMEcoming Virtual Programs
Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. PST
Saturday: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. PST
Join us as we celebrate Homecoming from home. As a long-standing UCI tradition that offers a variety of activities and special events. Bring your Anteater friends and celebrate online. The first 1,000 alumni registered for Stay@HOMEcoming will be mailed a COMPLIMENTARY UCI gift!*
Programming will feature the following:
- Giveaways and prizes
- Distinguished faculty, staff and alumni lectures
- Panel discussions on hot topic issues
- Virtual insider tours of campus locations – Take a peek into exclusive UCI sites and see how UCI has transformed over the years.
- Mixology and cooking demos
- Minecraft tour of a digital UCI
- Interactive workshops and tutorials
- 2nd annual Student vs. Alumni Competition – Join in the fun to see who has the skills to win UCI challenges, and ultimately the title of Homecoming Trophy winners.
- Scavenger hunt – Go on the hunt from the comfort of your home! Winners will win exclusive prizes.
- Alumni Discovery Expo
- Homecoming Court reveal
- Pre-game rally – Get amped up for the big game with the UCI Band.
- Official Homecoming Game Watch Party – Cheer on the ‘Eaters together with UCI pride.
* While supplies last. No international shipping.
Friday, Feb. 26
UCI Virtual Reunion Receptions
(Undergraduate classes: ’71, ’76, ’81, ’86, ’91, ’96, ’01, ’06, ’11, ’16, ’20 and all classes from the UCI School of Medicine)
UCI is excited to celebrate alumni in their milestone reunion years during Stay@HOMEcoming! UCI Virtual Reunion Receptions are being held on Feb. 26 at 6 p.m. PST. This is a time for Anteaters across the globe to come together, reminisce on college experiences and connect with the vast UCI Alumni community. This year we will be recognizing undergraduate class years ending in 1 and 6, as well as, our most recent class, 2020, and all class years from the UCI School of Medicine. Registration for your reunion reception includes access to all virtual homecoming programming.
If you have any questions, please contact the Reunions team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (949) 824-9507.
Saturday, Feb. 27
Official Homecoming Game Watch Party
Men’s Basketball vs. UC San Diego | 4 p.m. PST*
Join thousands of Anteaters as we cheer on our ‘Eaters as they host UCSD in Big West Conference play! Join the party as we watch the men’s basketball game on ESPN3 together on Zoom. Open to all members of the Anteater community, our party will feature a broadcast of the game with trivia, contests, PSA and more.
UCI Men’s Basketball Bragging Points!
- UCI MBB is looking to capture an unprecedented 3rd straight Big West Title.
- The ‘Eaters started the Big West season 4-0 for the first time since 2016-17.
- The Anteaters are 31-4 in Big West play over the last two plus seasons (as of 1.28.21).
*Subject to change please check ucirvinesports.com/mbb for up to date information.
Saturday, Feb. 27
11a.m. – 1 p.m. – Office Hours with Dan Stokols and Raymond Novaco
Reconnect with your School of Social Ecology classmates and faculty at the inaugural Office Hours with renowned Professors Daniel Stokols and Ray Novaco. RSVP TODAY!
12-1 p.m. – Ernest Hemingway Vineyards Virtual Wine Tasting
The School of Social Sciences in partnership with Daryn Pastuf, Owner, Ernest Hemingway Vineyards present a virtual wine tasting and food pairing experience. All are welcome. RSVP TODAY!
Thank you to our sponsors:
Interested in being a Homecoming sponsor? Contact Chris Ruoff at email@example.com.