Saturday, Feb. 9
Homecoming Festival – Party in the Park
Aldrich Park | 2-6 p.m.
Party in the Park at UCI Homecoming! Bring your Anteater friends and celebrate at our campuswide festival in the heart of UCI at Aldrich Park. The festival will feature the following:
- Firework Show! – Enjoy an exciting show before the men’s basketball game.
- Ferris Wheel – Take a trip to see Aldrich Park from the sky for free.
- Family Fun Zone – Anteater families can enjoy carnival games, face painting, balloon artists and more.
- Beer & Wine Garden – Walk through the entire party with your Anteater Ale, craft beer or wine in hand (21+ only).
- Food Trucks & Carnival Food – Alumni-owned or operated food trucks. PLUS additional carnival food options including kettle corn, funnel cake, shaved ice, bacon-wrapped hot dogs, hamburgers, burritos, nachos and more!
- Live Music & Dance Performances – Rock your favorite moves with fellow Anteaters.
- Art in the Park – Enjoy and purchase art created by Anteaters.
- School Exhibits – Reconnect with your school, meet the deans and enjoy interactive activities.
- Class Reunion – Register today! Your ticket to your class reunion covers registration for the Party in the Park and basketball game.
- Guest Appearances – Meet and snap selfies with Peter the Anteater, the UCI Spirit Squad, the Homecoming court, coaches, players and others.
- FREE Alumni Gift – The first 1,000 alumni will receive a FREE UCI Alumni gift, while supplies last.
Men’s Basketball vs. Hawai’i
Bren Events Center | 7 p.m.
Join thousands of Anteaters as we cheer on our men’s basketball team as they host University of Hawai’i in Big West Conference play! Purchase your tickets before they sell out! Homecoming game tickets are currently available via mini plans or ticket packages through the Bren Events Center Box Office. Homecoming single game tickets go on-sale to the general public on January 7th at 10am. Adult ticket prices range from $11-$26. All children six or older require a game ticket. Children under six are complimentary as long as they are seated in a guardian’s lap.
Reasons why our men’s team is ready to win!
- Picked as preseason favorites to win Big West Conference
- Off to best start since 2000-01 season (9-2 record)
- Ranked #17 in national mid-major rankings
- Beat Texas A&M and St. Mary’s on the road. Have the 3rd longest road winning streak in the county (8) behind Virginia (10) and Gonzaga (9).
- Coach Turner recently became the 2nd winning-est coach in UCI Basketball team history (164 wins)
Thank you to our sponsors:
Interested in being a Homecoming sponsor? Contact Denise Khaw at firstname.lastname@example.org.